Monday 31 August 2015

Pastel Princess








I'm lucky to live in Queensland where we don't get much of a winter. Most of the time, I can add a pair of tights and a cardigan to a summer dress and be warm enough. On the worst days, I add a coat and sometimes a long sleeved shirt underneath.

With spring just around the corner, a few days ago I 'autumised' one of my favourite Hell Bunny dresses with white tights and a light blue cardigan. I'm still getting the hang of this OOTD photo thing and have failed to include my shoes, but let me assure you, they were just the same boring brown oxfords I always wear when I'm running errands. 

I never seem to pair any outfit the same way twice, but I'm definitely making note of this one for the next time the weather gets cold (which probably won't be until next year now). 

Outfit details:
Dress: Hellbunny 'Karen' in lavender from Ursalady Creations (sold out, you may be able to find one on ebay)
Cardigan:  Kmart Australia
White tights: We Love Colors


No comments:

Post a Comment