Sunday 25 October 2015

Ursula Disneybound - featuring Mermaid Missi







A few months ago, Miss Osiria Rose started a new business called Mermaid Missi. It's a store prompted by Missi's love of the ocean - a way of expressing her love for all things sea-related while she's on land.

Being a big fan of the Little Mermaid, I jumped at the chance to be one of the first to receive a brooch from Mermaid Missi's range. But for once, I moved away from Ariel-related accessories (I probably have enough Ariel stuff after Disneyland this year), and chose the Ursula Brooch.



It's laser cut acrylic with a lock back for security. I love the mirror finish, which I think makes the brooch really unique when compared with a lot of what I've bought lately. And there are lots of other unique pieces in the store at the moment, I've got my eye firmly on the shell pendant necklace, and I'm sure there will be others as the collection grows.

While I've worn the brooch a few times, with it being inspired by Ursula's gold shell necklace, I felt it needed the right Ursula Disneybound to show it off, so I got out the purple eyeshadow and lipstick, and wiggled my way into a purple frock. I don't stray away from my red lippy very often, nor do I go so heavy on the coloured eyeshadow, but I did like how different the look was. Definitely a good complement to the beautiful brooch.




Outfit details
Brooch: Ursula Brooch c/o Mermaid Missi
Dress: Gerry Roxby Collection, Glamour Bunny 'Vintage Lace Wiggle Dress' purchased from That Shop| Black version 




No comments:

Post a Comment